Tortellini Salad with Marinated Fresh Mozzarella
- (2) 16 oz. packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- (2) 12 oz. packages Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Marinated Ciliegine
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole black pitted olives, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 large leaves basil, chiffonade cut
- 1 large garlic, minced
- 3 – 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian herb mix (parsley, oregano, thyme)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix Italian dressing, whisk, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Do not overcook.
- Add in all ingredients and gently stir.
- Add dressing and gently stir until dressing is incorporated.
- Marinade in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.