The Lunch Box
The LunchBox sandwich is sure to please even the toughest crowds, like your kids. Turkey, Swiss, Mayo, Tomatoes, and you guessed it, on sweet dinner rolls.
- 1 lb. sliced turkey
- 1 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
- Butter (softened)
- One lettuce leaf
- One slice tomato, cut in half
- Sweet bread
- Spread the bottom of the Kings Hawaiian roll with softened butter
- Lay the roll on a preheated griddle butter side down over low-medium heat.
- Top the roll with 3 slices turkey and two slices Swiss cheese. Add the slice of tomato.
- Add a layer of lettuce over the tomato.
- Spread the top slice of the roll with mayonnaise.
- Place second slice over turkey/Swiss and press down.
- Cook until cheese starts to melt.
- Flip the sandwich over and cook on the second side until golden brown.
- Remove sandwich and cut in half.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sliced pickles and chips.