Summer Truffle White Pizza with Garlic Chives
Stop by your local pizzeria and order dough balls from them or my favorite store-bought is from Trader Joes and Whole Foods.
- 1½ cups Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ cup grated Galbani Parmesan
- ½ cup Galbani Mascarpone Cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup Galbani Premio Mozzarella (shredded)
- Salt and pepper
- Summer truffle (sliced) or tapenade (or black truffle oil)
- Garlic chives or regular chives
- 3 tbsp of evoo
- Preheat oven to its highest setting
- In a small mixing bowl, toss cherry tomatoes with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Press the dough into a sheet pan to rest. Whether you’re using homemade pizza dough or store-bought, remove the dough from the fridge at least an hour before you’re ready to bake the pizza. At bottom of sheet pan and spread evenly place dough on sheet pan and press the dough out towards the edges of the pan and set it aside before cooking the toppings, cover with saran wrap.
- Perforate the dough with fork tines (so air and steam can escape dough)
- In separate bowl combine ricotta, mascarpone, parmesan, salt and pepper and still until fully incorporated.
- Spread mixture evenly on pizza then cover with shredded mozz . Mozzarella. Bake for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with black truffles, garlic chives and a drizzle of truffle oil.