Sparkling Watermelon with Yogurt Cream & Mint
You’ll need an electric mixer for this recipe.
- 18 oz. full-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into 1” cubes
- Maldon sea salt
- Pop Rocks
- ¼ cup tiny mint leaves
- Combine sugar and egg whites in medium bowl and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture forms soft peaks- the consistency of shaving cream.
- Fold egg white mixture into yogurt until no whites appear.
- Fold heavy cream into mixture until combined. Stir in lemon juice.
- Place 5 pieces of watermelon on a dessert plate. Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt cream on top. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and top with a teaspoon of Pop Rocks and some mint slivers.