Rosemary & Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
This holiday season try Donatella’s Rosemary & Apple Stuffed Pork Loin recipe for a tender, juicy pork loin combined with apple stuffing and rosemary for a delicious holiday meal that’s bold, and flavorful.
- 1.25 lb. pork loin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 large cloves of garlic
- 4 large sprigs of rosemary
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper (to your liking )
- 1/2 large apple, sliced (I used honey crisp)
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Combine tablespoon of olive oil, generous amount of salt and pepper then rub on the pork loin.
- In small food processor place garlic, rosemary, olive oil and pulse into a paste, place between the 2 strips of pork loin and a little all over
- Cut evenly spaced slits into the pork loin (width wise), just deep enough to place in apple slices, not deep enough to cut through entire depth.
4- Stuff each slice with apple slice.
- With butcher twine tie pork loin together
- Place on a rack, on top of a cookie sheet.
- Roast on 450º for 10-20 minutes to brown.
- Then lower the temperature to 325º and roast until 140º internally (measured with a meat thermometer). Remove and cover with foil for 15 minutes.
**Remove twine and Serve with Radicchio lightly Sautéed with garlic and olive oil for one minute.