Pumpkin Tiramisu’ Dip
- ¾ cup chilled whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup rum
- 8 oz. can of pumpkin
- 4 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 6 lady finger cookies
- 1 loaf KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
- In a bowl beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Add the mascarpone, pumpkin, rum and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until the filling is smooth.
- Wrap tightly in plastic and chill overnight.
- Hollow one loaf of bread, leaving 1” on sides and bottom to create a bowl. Put the bread on a serving plate.
- Pour the dip into hollowed bread and dust with powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Assemble the lady fingers around the bread.