Pumpkin Spiced Mummy Buns
- 2/3 cup softened butter, plus 4 tbsp. of melted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- fondant cut into thin strips, for wrapping buns
- 24 candy eyes
- white frosting pen, to use as glue for eyes
- 1 Package Sweet Dinner Rolls, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Coat the bottom of an 8X8 square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture.
- Split the rolls in half and spread half the butter inside the rolls. Put the rolls back together and assemble them close together in baking dish.
- Spread remaining butter mixture over the top and around the sides of the rolls. Pour melted butter on top and sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until slightly golden brown, approximately 11-13 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Wrap buns with fondant until it looks like a mummy and attach eyes.