- 1 lb. chopped beef
- 2 tbs. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 4 basil leaves
- 4 tbs. marinara sauce
- 8 green olives
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 roasted red pepper cut into thin strips
- 8 toothpicks
- 1 Package Sweet Dinner Rolls
- In a bowl combine chopped meat, parsley, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Form into 4 equal size hamburger patties.
- In a pan, cook the burgers over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Split the buns in half.
- Place a burger on the bottom half of the bun. Top burger with a basil leaf.
- Place a mozzarella slice over basil leaf.
- Place 1 tbs. of marinara sauce on top of mozzarella.
- Top with the other half of the bun.
- Using toothpicks secure 2 olives to the top of the bun to create eyes.
- Take a strip of red pepper and place it under the burger allowing some of it to protrude creating a tongue.