Mini Pecan Sticky Buns
Sticky buns are a thing of beauty Try my Mini Pecan Sticky Buns using sweet dinner rolls.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 1cup light corn syrup
- 4 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 package Sweet Dinner Rolls
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a skillet, melt the 2 sticks of unsalted butter, pecans, corn syrup and vanilla. Let the mixture boil for a minute, then remove from heat.
- Spoon 1 ½ tsps. of the mixture on the bottom of each of the twelve muffin cups in a muffin tin.
- Split each roll in half, making sure not to separate the top from the bottom.
- Pour ½ tbs. of the melted butter onto the bottom half of each roll, sprinkle with 1 tsps. sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon spread evenly.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.