Keto Crab Cakes
- 2-3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1tspn red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. Seafood Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup steamed cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- A dash of paprika, garlic salt, and onion salt, or old bay seasoning to taste
In a large bowl whisk together egg yolks, mayonnaise, dijon, seafood seasoning, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce and all spices until smooth. Fold in crab meat, almond flour, and parsley until completely coated. Place in refrigerator for one hour.
Heat oil over medium-high heat. Form crab cake mix into even patties and carefully place them in the pan. Brown crab cakes on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden crust formsFinish in the oven by baking for 6 minutes at 350 until cooked through Serve hot with a nice salad!