Italian Short Rib Burger
- 4 Short rib burgers
- 4 slices of fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes slices
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Hamburger Buns
- Heat grill to medium-high heat until it becomes very hot.
- Lightly coat tomatoes and arugula with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange burgers on the griddle and cover.
- Cook over moderately high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Flip the patties and cook covered for another 2 minutes longer.
- Top patties with mozzarella and cook for 1 minute covered until cheese melts lightly.
- Brush hamburger buns with extra virgin olive oil and grill for 20 seconds on each side.
- Place burgers on bun and top with arugula and tomatoes.