Halloween No-Bake Cake Pop
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. dark chocolate melted
- yellow and organic icing pen for dots
- small black ball of icing for eye
- In a food processor- place oreo cookies and process into crumbs
- Mix softened cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball.
- Dip 24 balls into melted white chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Take each cake pop on a stick and dip fully into white chocolate. When dipping, be sure to cover right to the top of the stick to secure the cake pop in place.
- Gently tap the cake pop over the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before final decorating.
- Add a small black ball of ready rolled black icing for a pupil and use yellow and orange piping icing to add dots.