Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Caperberry Sauce
- 2 1.5lb portions of swordfish skin on
- ¼ cup caperberry’s
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ stick unsalted butter
- ½ shallot minced
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp of dried herbs de Provence
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tbsp of kosher or sea salt
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- In a large zip lock bag place evoo, herbs de Provence salt and pepper mix and add fish make sure it is completely covered and place in fridge for about an hour.
- Turn grill on to medium high heat. Make sure grill is nice and clean and place a little bit of oil on grates.
- Place fish on grill and close cover let it cook for about 3 minutes, turn once and grill for another 3 minutes, close cover. If you want your fish more well-done place on side of grill that has indirect heat to finish off cooking.
- In the meantime, melt butter on medium heat, with a tbsp of evoo add shallots and cook until softens then add in lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper and caperberries. Stir for another minute and remove from heat.
- Place fish on platter, pour sauce over and garnish with lemon zest.