Grilled Peaches With Fresh Mozzarella & Candied Hazelnuts
- 2 firm ripe peaches, quartered
- 5 oz. baby arugula
- 3/4 cup candied hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 8 oz. Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Ball, cut into 5-6 slices
- Balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to high.
- Mix dressing, whisk, and set aside.
- Place peaches cut-side down on oiled grates. Grill uncovered until well charred (about 4 minutes), turning to grill on all sides.
- Toss arugula and hazelnuts with dressing. Put on plate.
- Place peaches and mozzarella on salad. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.