Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs – Asado Grill
Need an elegant appetizer for the holidays? Try Donatella’s roasted figs with goat cheese make for one super easy, super impressive holiday appetizer.
- 1 dozen Figs
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped hazelnuts
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Olive oil in a spray can
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- With a small, sharp knife, make 2 small cuts to form a tiny “x” shape in the figs. Be careful not to make the cuts too large or the fig will split completely open.
- Carefully, using a tiny spoon or a ½ teaspoon measuring spoon, stuff each fig with goat cheese.
- Spray the figs with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to the Asado grill. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer figs to a serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and top with balsamic glaze.