Galbani ® Whipped Ricotta Parfait
- 3 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. Limoncello
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup Assorted berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 1 cup Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 tbsp. Honey (preferably flavored with orange)
- 2 – 3 tbsp. Creamy vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Limoncello (optional)
- Garnish: Candied orange segments, mint, chocolate shavings
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, 3 tablespoons limoncello, sugar, and stir to combine. Add berries, stirring carefully so as not to bruise the fruit, and let macerate in fridge for up to 90 minutes.
- Using a hand-held beater or food processor, combine Ricotta, honey, yogurt, cinnamon, and an optional tablespoon of limoncello, whipping until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for an hour.
- To assemble as a parfait, place a few generous tablespoons of the whipped Ricotta mixture at the bottom of a chilled glass. Add a layer of the berries, then add more Ricotta until you reach the top of the glass.
- Add garnishes to the top of the parfait and serve. Makes about 4 parfaits.