Galbani® Truffle Lasagna
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 2 Shallots, minced
- ½ cup White wine
- 1 qt. Whole milk
- 3 Sprigs fresh thyme
- Fresh ground nutmeg to taste
- 3 lbs. Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 cups Galbani Parmesan, grated
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- 1 pkg. Oven-ready pasta sheets
- 1 – 2 lbs. Galbani Premio Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz. Truffle carpaccio (shavings)
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Baby chives, for garnish
- Heat butter and flour, stirring in a pan. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Add milk, thyme, and nutmeg and cook until thick (10 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Ricotta filling: Mix Ricotta, 1 cup of Parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper together.
- Coat bottom of 9 x 13-inch casserole with some béchamel. Cover bottom with two pasta sheets. Cover with ½ of Ricotta mixture. Scatter some truffle shavings. Top with some Parmesan. Top with some shredded Mozzarella. Layer with two pasta sheets. Use rest of Ricotta and add more Parmesan and truffle shavings.
- Put béchamel over the top, and some Mozzarella and Parmesan over that layer. Bake for 30 minutes covered.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes uncovered or until nicely browned and heated through. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with baby chives.