Galbani® Orecchiette & Sweet Sausage
- 8 oz. Orecchiette
- 1 lb. Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. Sweet Italian sausage, chopped into 1” pieces
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup Galbani Parmesan, grated
- 3 – 4 Galbani Fresh Mozzarella ovolini, torn, for garnish
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook orecchiette according to package directions. Reserve ¾ cup of cooking water, drain pasta, and return to pot.
- Broccoli mixture: Toss together broccoli, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, 18 – 20 minutes, or until broccoli and tomatoes are golden.
- In large pan, cook sausage until browned, and set aside.
- Toss pasta with broccoli mixture, butter, and ½ cup reserved pasta water. Add to pan with sausage and toss on high heat for 1 minute. (Add more water if pasta seems dry.)
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with ovolini.