Galbani® Mediterranean Pizza
Donatella’s Tip: Pizza cooking time will vary depending on the type of oven used. Ingredient amounts may also vary depending on the type and size of pizza crust.
- 16 oz. Pizza dough
- 1 cup Galbani Premio Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup President® Feta, crumbled
- 4–6 Brussels sprouts, halved
- ¼ cup Roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Tuscan kale
- 1/3 cup Gaeta olives, pitted and halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Roll out pizza dough into oblong shape.
- Spread layer of shredded Mozzarella. Spread ½ cup of Feta on top.
- Coat a sauté pan over high heat with 1 tsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add Brussels sprouts to pan and cook halfway through until they start to caramelize. Remove and place on pizza.
- Spread roasted red pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, Tuscan kale and olives evenly on pizza. Add remaining Feta on top.
- Drizzle pizza with a little extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Cook pizza until cheese is melted and vegetables are softened and slightly caramelized.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes to taste and serve.