Galbani® Limoncello Cannoli
- 2 cups Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- ¾ cup Confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp. Limoncello liqueur
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 6–8 Pre-packaged cannoli shells
- Zest of one lemon (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
- Zest of one lime (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
- Small semi-sweet chocolate chips for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk the 2 cups of Ricotta until smooth.
- Sift ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar into the Ricotta mixture. Add lemon and lime zest, and 2 tbsp. Limoncello liqueur. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold into the Ricotta mixture until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, with a hand mixer beat ¼ cup heavy cream until fairly stiff.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the cream into the Ricotta mixture until just combined. Refrigerate for a half hour.
- To fill the cannoli just before serving, use a pastry bag without a tip to pipe the Ricotta mixture into the cannoli molds. Fill from both ends so the Ricotta mixture runs through the whole shell.
- Dust each of the filled cannoli with confectioners’ sugar. Garnish with reserved lemon and lime zest and small semi-sweet chocolate chips.