Galbani® Insalata Bianca
- ¼ cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 oz. White mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- 2 Endives, root ends trimmed, and leaves separated
- 1 package Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Chill 4 to 6 serving plates before service.
- To create vinaigrette, whisk extra-virgin olive oil, lemon-infused olive oil, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the fennel, endive, and sliced white mushrooms with the vinaigrette until evenly coated.
- On each chilled plate, set the Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella slices so they cover the entire plate.
- Place salad in an artful heap atop the Fresh Mozzarella slices on each plate. Serve immediately.