Galbani® Creamy Bel Paese Linguini
- 5 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 8 oz. Gourmet mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Medium garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz. Guanciale, diced
- 16 oz. Green & white dried fettuccine
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. Galbani Bel Paese, cut into small cubes
- 6 oz. Green peas, cooked
- 3 oz. Galbani Parmesan, grated
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Spring pea shoots, for garnish
- Melt butter in heavy, large skillet over medium-low heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, guanciale, and generous amount of pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until mushrooms become juicy and guanciale starts to caramelize, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water and drain.
- Add cream and simmer until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes. Season with salt, then add Bel Paese cubes to sauce and stir until melted.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss in peas. Top with Parmesan and garnish with pea shoots and generous amount of pepper.