Galbani® Chicken Pesto Caprese Sandwich
- 1 Ciabatta loaf (4–5 inches)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Basil pesto
- 5 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 6 oz Grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3–4 slices Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- 3–4 slices Roma tomatoes
- 2–3 Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Slice ciabatta bread lengthwise. Brush each side with extra virgin olive oil and season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Place on hot grill for a minute to toast lightly.
- In a small bowl, combine basil and mayonnaise until fully incorporated. Spread the mixture on the bottom half of the toasted ciabatta bread.
- Place grilled chicken breast on top.
- Alternate slices Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella and tomato on top of chicken breast, and garnish generously with sliced fresh basil.
- Top with the top half of toasted ciabatta and serve.