(Makes 8 grilled meatball sliders)
- 8 meatballs slider size
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 4 tbs. brown sugar
- 4 tbs. cider vinegar
- 4 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbed
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- Kings Hawaiian original sweet roll
- Heat a grill to high heat.
- Place meatballs on grill and turn until done on all sides
- Combine the ketchup, water, brown sugar, vinegar, 4 tbs. Worcestershire sauce, ½ tsp. hot sauce and chili powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook for 20 minutes
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, ½ cup blue cheese, milk, ¼ tsp. hot sauce and the additional ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce, until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining blue cheese.
- When the meatballs are done place them in a bowl and pour hot sauce over them.
- Toss to combine.
- Place meatball onto a bottom half of a Kings Hawaiian slider roll.
- Top the meatball with blue cheese sauce and cover with top half of the slider roll.