Butterscotch Smores Dip
- 2, 14 oz. cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bags butterscotch chips
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 2 loaves of sweet rolls, one for serving and one for dipping
- Strawberries and pineapples or your favorite fruit, for dipping
- In a saucepan over medium-heat combine all the ingredients except for the marshmallows and bread. Reserve 2 tbsp. of butterscotch chips.
- Stir to combine and allow all ingredients to meld together.
- Remove from heat and slightly cool.
- Hollow one loaf of bread, leaving 1” on sides and bottom to create a bowl.
- Pour the dip into hollowed King’s Hawaiian bread.
- Top the dip with marshmallows and 2 tablespoons of butterscotch chips. Torch the top until browned.
- Dust the bread bowl with powdered sugar.
- Serve with cubes of KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread and your favorite fruit.