Almond butter + bananas + strawberry jam + shaved coconut + sliced bread = Banana Bliss
Makes 4 Sandwiches
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 bananas, cut into 1/2” slices
- ½ cup strawberry preserve
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 slices of Sliced Bread
- Spread 2-3 tbs. of almond butter on one slice of sandwich bread.
- Top almond butter with 2-3 tbs. strawberry preserves and spread over almond butter.
- Add slices of bananas over preserve.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut over bananas.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut sandwiched in half.