(Makes 1 serving for each sandwich)
- 2 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- ½ tbs. honey mustard
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1 lettuce leaf, shredded (iceberg lettuce or red leaf lettuce)
- 3 Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 2 slices of turkey (honey glazed, smoked or regular)
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- ½ granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 1 tbs. butter
- 2 thick slices of bologna
Turkey, Swiss and Granny Apple Sandwich:
- Spread 2 tsp. honey mustard on one side of Kings Hawaiian roll.
- Top with 3 slices of turkey
- Place 1 thin slices of Swiss cheese over turkey.
- Place a few thin slices of apple over cheese.
- Cover apples with second slice of Swiss cheese.
- Top sandwich with Kings Hawaiian roll.
Fried Bologna and Cheese Sandwich:
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan.
- Add the bologna and cook until bologna turns brown.
- Turn the bologna slices over and cook for another minute.
- Top the bologna slices with a piece of cheese and let cheese melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Place bologna slices with cheese on top of sweet roll.
• Spread the other side of Kings Hawaiian roll with 1 tbs. mayonnaise or mustard.
• Top the bologna and cheese with the other side of the roll.
Grilled Cheese, Tomato and Mayonnaise Sandwich:
• Spread 1 tbs. mayonnaise inside a King’s Hawaiian sweet roll.
• Place a lettuce leaf inside the roll.
• Place a slice or 2 of American cheese on top of lettuce leaf.
• Top cheese with a slice of tomato.
• Top tomato with other half of the roll.