Zucchini alla Scapece
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- olive oil for frying
- 3 medium green zucchini (or a mix of green and yellow) sliced on the diagonal into 1/4″ rounds
- Combine vinegar, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Submerge the mint leaves in it and set aside.
- Fill a large skillet with 1/4″ olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot but not smoking, slide the zucchini slices into the pan in a single layer. Do not over crowd. Fry about 7 minutes flipping occasional until golden brown on each side.
- Transfer to a platter, drizzle with the vinegar and mint leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Let sit for 20 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017