(Makes 6 servings)
- 4 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- ½ cup sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- mint leaves for garnish
- Combine 4 cups seedless watermelon cubes, ½ cup sugar and the juice of 1 lemon in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into Donatella’s baker and freeze for one hour.
- Using a fork rake the top of the mixture and freeze for another 2 hours then scrape and serve.
- For a touch of glam, serve family-style in my baker or in a martini glass and garnish with mint leaves.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017