Tuscan White Beans
- 2 cans drained rinsed cannellini beans
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp. Calabria chili paste (or red pepper flakes)
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Shaved Parmesan for garnish
- 2 tbsp. of grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for finishing
- Cook 2 smashed garlic cloves and 1/2 teaspoon of Calabrian chili paste or red pepper flakes in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat (about 1 minute).
- Add chopped tomatoes and rosemary and cook 2 more minutes.
- Add 2 cans of drained, rinsed cannellini beans and cook, partially smashing the beans with a spoon (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in 1/2 cup of water if beans are too thick. Stir in 2 tbsp. of grated Parmesan, remove from heat, transfer to bowl, and add chopped parsley and some shaved Parmesan to top.
- Drizzle with your best extra virgin olive oil to serve.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017