- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups mascarpone, room temperature
- 12 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup espresso
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 package ladyfingers
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, whip heavy cream until it reaches soft peaks. Fold into mascarpone and set aside.
- In a small pot set over medium heat, combine sugar, honey and water and bring the mixture up too 260 degrees.
- While syrup is simmering, begin to whip egg yolks until pale yellow and doubled in volume in a standing mixer.
- Slowly stream in hot syrup down the side of the whipping egg yolks, being careful not to splatter. Once syrup had been incorporated, continue to whip until mixture has cooled.
- Fold into mascarpone and cream mixture.
- Combine espresso and liqueur. Break up ladyfingers in half and dip into the espresso mixture for a few seconds and place into a 9×13″ dish or personal ramekins, repeating until you have an even layer.
- Spoon over half of the mascarpone mousse mixture over the ladyfingers. Follow with another layer of espresso soaked ladyfingers and top with remaining mousse.
- Chill for several hours and dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017