The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 oz cold unsalted butter
- 1 ½ c light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ c all purpose flour
- ¼ c cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 c chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda and baking powder and whisk to combine.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter and the brown sugar until combines and no lumps remain. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix until incorporated, scraping in between additions. Add vanilla and mix in.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar/egg mixture gradually until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Refrigerate cookie dough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375o F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 12 balls (about four ounces each) and arrange on sheet pan.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden and set and center is soft. Allow them to cool before removing from pan and serving.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017