Tarragon Breaded Chicken Breast
(Serves 1, 249 calories)
- 4 ounce chicken breast
- Egg-white wash
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 full tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- Dip chicken into egg white.
- Combine tarragon, panko and grated cheese in bowl and mix well.
- Coat chicken with bread crumb mixture.
- Broil chicken at high heat until thoroughly cooked. Top with roasted cherry tomatoes.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017