- Garlic clove
- Sea salt
- One large egg yolk
- 2 tbs of red wine vinegar 2 tspn of Dijon mustard
- 1 cup evoo
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chipped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Peel, mince & mash garlic to a paste.
- Add a pinch of salt in a food processor.
- Pulse egg yolk vinegar mustard, garlic paste & add another pinch of salt until combined.
- With machine running, drizzle in olive oil in stead stream until mixture is emulsified.
- Add herbs & pulse a couple of times to combine.
- Transfer to bowl and season with salt to taste.
- Keep covered in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017