- 4 cups strawberries, hulled, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Tuaca or Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh mint, cut in thin strips, for garnish (optional)
- Line an 8″ or 9″ x 5″ x 3″ loaf pan, if using, with plastic wrap and set aside
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, and Tuaca in the bowl of a food processor and puree. Reserve 1 cup, and pour the remaining puree into a large bowl.
- Whip the cream in another bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form when you left the beaters out of the bowl. Fold the cream into the puree using a rubber spatula, working from the bottom of the bowl, until there are no signs of cream.
- Pour te mixture into the loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until firm- about 2 hours.
- Invert the semifreddo onto a serving plate. Remove the plastic wrap and when slightly softened, smooth the top with a knife.
- Cut into 3/4″ to 1″ thick slices and garnish with strawberries, mint, and some of the reserved puree drizzled on top.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017