Spinach & Meatball Lasagne
- 10-12 lasagne sheets, cooked according to package
- 1 jar of Donatella’s Marinara (Use Arriabiata Sauce for spicy)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tbsp or 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 3 cups Mozzarella, grated
- Donatella’s Meatballs, sliced about 1/4″ thick
Preheat oven to 375F.
Whisk cheeses and egg in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
In a large sauté pan, heat up garlic clove and red pepper flakes in 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil until fragrant- about 1-2 minutes. Add spinach, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook down until wilted- about 3-4 minutes.
In Donatella’s Ceramic Baker or a large oven-proof dish, alternate the layers of sauce, pasta, ricotta mixture, spinach, pasta, sliced meatball, sauce, pasta, ricotta mixture, spinach, pasta, sauce, sliced meatball, pasta, sauce. Repeat as desired.
Bake at 375F about 50 minutes (tightly covered), then uncover and cook another 7 minutes or until top layer of cheese is golden and bubbling. Let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017