Spicy Tomato-Baked Eggs
- 1 jar Donatella’s Marinara Sauce
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat Donatella’s Marinara Sauce and a generous pinch of crushed red pepper flakes in a medium skillet.
- Bring to a simmer, and gently crack the eggs into the pan.
- Cook until the whites are set and the yolk warm to the touch, 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and top with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley. Serve with toasted Italian bread slices.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017