Rosemary Truffle Popcorn
(Serves 6 TO 8)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. black or white truffle oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 ¼ cups popcorn kernels
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano-Reggiano, or Grana Padano
- Combine the butter, truffle oil, salt, and plenty pepper in a large metal bowl. Set aside.
- Warm the vegetable oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the rosemary and cook for 1 minute to infuse the oil with the herb. Do not let the rosemary burn.
- Remove the rosemary from the oil using a slotted spoon, and add it to the butter mixture. Add the popcorn to the pot, cover, and stand close by until the corn starts popping. Shake the pan back and forth until the popping has slowed but not stopped entirely. Dump the popcorn into the metal bowl with the butter mixture and immediately toss well to distribute the flavorings evenly.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, toss again, and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017