Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1/3 C dried apples, diced
- 1/4 C sweet vermouth or white wine
- 3 turnips, peeled and cup into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- Soak the dried apples in the vermouth or white wine for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500F.
- Toss the turnips, sweet potatoes, parsnips, and onion with the olive oil, salt, and plenty of pepper.
- Spread the vegetables on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 12 minutes, turning once, until softened and golden.
- Toss with the apples and any remaining liquid and transfer to a rimmed platter. Garnish with the parsley and serve warm.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017