Roasted Cherry Tomato, Basil & Ham Egg White Omelette
- 1 cup chopped oven roasted cherry tomatoes (2 cups uncooked)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (cut into long, thick strips)
- Sea salt and pepper
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup skim milk, whisk until very fluffy (lots of volume)
- Chopped slice of Canadian ham
- Take 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, slice in half and place on baking sheet.
- Spray with olive oil and add salt, freshly ground pepper and about half of the basil.
- Let roast for 30 minutes until nicely caramelized.
- Spray pan with olive oil, add ham and let brown for 30 seconds.
- Whisk egg whites with milk. Add whipped egg whites and cook on low heat.
- Add remaining basil, salt and pepper. Top with roasted tomatoes.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017