- 1 ½ lb. grass fed ground beef
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 fried eggs
- King’s Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns
- Combine meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Blend well.
- Divide meat into 4 equal portions and shape into a ball.
- Poke a hole into each ball and fill with ¼ of the cheddar cheese.
- Mold meat around the cheese to enclose.
- Flatten each burger to ¾ inch thick patties.
- Cook burgers on a grill or pan to desired temperature(4 minutes per side for medium-rare temperature).
- Place the burger on a grilled King’s Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger bun and top with two strips of bacon & a fried egg.