Spinach Cannellini Bean Dip
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of died sage
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil until simmering.
- Add garlic, sage, and rosemary and cook over moderately high heat, stirring until fragrant and the garlic is just beginning to brown; about 1 minute. Add the beans and toss to coat.
- Transfer the cannellini beans into a food processor and add the chopped spinach. Add the water if too thick, season with salt & pepper and process to a fairly smooth puree.
- Transfer the dip to a small serving bowl and serve with pita chips or raw vegetables.