Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 40 oz. skirt steak
- 1 large bunch flat parsley
- 1 bunch scallions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 or 4 anchovies, optional
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- crushed red pepper
- black pepper
- Place steak on grill and cook 6-8 min. on each side
- Remove from grill and cut into thin slices
- Use a brush to cover with Chimichurri Sauce
- Coarsely chop parsley, slice both white and green parts of scallions.
- Mince garlic cloves. If using, mince anchovies.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and stir in olive oil, crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Let sit and allow flavors to meld together while steak cooks