Seven Layer Dip
- 4 Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Vegetable Cups or 1 can Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 4 Libby’s® Cut Green Beans Vegetable Cups or 1 can Libby’s® Cut Green Beans
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 can Libby’s® Black Beans
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ lb. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Put the green beans in a bowl and season with ½ teaspoon garlic, salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over low-medium heat. Add the seasoned beans and cook for 2 minutes. Empty green beans in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain the corn, add to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Empty corn in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain the black beans, add to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the beans to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- In a deep platter start layering. First spread the shredded lettuce over the platter. Spread the refried black beans over the lettuce. Sprinkle half the cheese over the black beans. Add a layer of corn over the beans. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the corn. Add a layer over the cheese with the seasoned green beans. Carefully spread the sour cream over the cheese, trying not to move the layer of cheese. Finally add a layer of tomatoes and chilies.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.