Nacho Hot Dog
- 4 hot dogs
- King’s Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Hot Dog Buns
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno seeded and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup salsa (store-bought)
- 2 avocados smashed with the juice of 1 lime, 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt/pepper, 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- ½ cup Nacho chips
- Preheat grill to high.
- Grill hot dogs until golden brown about 2 minutes per side.
- Place hot dogs in King’s Hawaiian hot dog buns.
- Put 2 tbsp. avocado smash on top of hot dogs, followed by 2 tbsp. salsa, shredded cheese, and ½ tsp. jalapeno.
- Top off with a few nacho chips, if desired