Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 3 tbs. butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 1 cup nutella
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 tbs. hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 12 mini muffin tins with liners and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine the cookies, butter and hazelnuts. Process until fine.
- Divide the crumbs into the bottom of the muffin tin and firmly press down. Bake for 5 minutes
- In the same food processor combine the cream cheese, nutella, sour cream eggs and sugar and process until smooth.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and sprinkle the top with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake the cheesecakes for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Let the cakes cool and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.