Mini Cheese Quiches with Corn & Chives
Makes 12 quiches
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup half & half
- 1, 15 oz. Can of Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 2 tbs. chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and half & half and whisk together. Stir in corn, chives and ricotta cheese and mix all ingredients together.
- In another medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute shredded cheese on bottom of tin.
- Pour egg mixture into the muffin tin over cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° and bake for another 25 minutes.