- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ shallot, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 can plum tomatoes, crushed
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
- 4 Libby’s® Sliced Carrots Vegetable Cups or 1 can Libby’s® Sliced Carrots
- 2 Libby’s® Sweet Peas Vegetable Cup or ½ can Libby’s® Sweet Peas
- 2 Libby’s® Cut Green Beans Vegetable Cup or ½ can Libby’s® Cut Green Beans
- 2 Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Vegetable Cup or ½ can Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 3 tbsp. thyme
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onions, shallots and celery and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Then add the plum tomatoes with juice and cook for 1 minute. Then add the chicken broth.
- Drain the carrots, sweet peas, green beans and corn, and add to the broth.
- Season the soup with thyme, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with grated parmesan, if desired.