Galbani® Ricotta & Mascarpone Mousse
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 lb. Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- 8 oz. Galbani Mascarpone
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Hazelnuts in honey, for garnish
- Red currant berries, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl combine Ricotta, Mascarpone, sugar, and cinnamon. Using an electric beater, whip mixture until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Gradually fold the whipped cream into Ricotta until mixture is smooth. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with honey hazelnuts and berries, and serve.