Bruschetta with Two Toppings
Bruschetta with Roasted Tomatoes
- ¼ 1 loaf ciabatta bread cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ½ bunch fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Bruschetta with Burrata and Marinated Anchovies
- 1lb. Burrata cut into pieces
- 1 jar or container of marinated anchovies
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 3 tbs. lemon zest
Bruschetta with Roasted tomatoes
- Heat grill to high, and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush Ciabatta slices with 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Grill bread over high heat until grill marks appear on both sides.
- Add Mix cherry tomatoes with the other ⅓ cup olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool .
Bruschetta with Burrata
- Top ½ bruschetta with 2 tbsp. tomatoes and top with chopped basil
- Top remaining grilled bread with 2 tbs. Burrata, 2 anchovy fillets, 1tsp. lemon zest and chopped basil.